please "click click" please

Monday, September 6, 2010

Megasale+KL

Life is so dull at JB
Just don’t like the shopping malls over here
Nothing I could grab at here
Barely bought a thing in the pass few weeks!!!

Can’t hide my excitement THE MOMENT I stepped into KL!!!
The most important thing is to complete my VISA application!!!
(SAY NO TO SHOPPING first!!!!)
THE waiting part WAS SUCK!!
Took 3-4hrs to complete it!!!!!!!!
Pity Teng and Boon How accompanied me for this pathetic process!!!
(>.<) sorry guys…


Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, KLCC was great
Their pizza taste HEAVENLY!!!!!!
Boon How told us that Katy Perry went their once!! XD
Our pleasure yea~~

(copy from a random blog XD)


Say no to this SODA

California Pizza Kitchen
Lot #140, Level 1, Suria KLCC
50088 Kuala Lumpur
* Mall is located at the Petronas Twin Tower
Tel: (+603) 2382 0512
Fax: (+603) 2382 0516
Business Hours: 11:30a.m. - 11:00p.m. daily (last order @ 10:30p.m.)
Website: www.cpk.com


Finally, I changed my skin care products
Always a fan of kose
However, recently wanna go for some natural products
DECIDED to try out _ORIGINS_
Quite mild and comfortable for my skin
Teng, zi hui and I bought like few bags of their products
XOXO ORIGINS


Have a great that with xin shi during our National Day too
Thank to his ISETAN card, we got rebate of RM10 for every RM100 purchased =)
{{This is HOW I GOT MYSELF A SLIPPER XD}}




The next day, Teng and I went back to Help University (my previous UNI) 
to get my meaningless piece of result
Unfortunately, we can’t get it until FRI
AND I REALISED, I don’t even MISS THAT PLACE
Glad that I don’t need to stay there!!!
SO DO TENG (CHEERS)
May god bless us HAVE fun at UK!!!!

We just can’t drag our attention away from MEGASALE’s TAG!!!!
So attractive!!!
Actually, we didn’t buy much just like 6 to 7 paper bags
Quite normal right, JW mummy!!!!
I love the jacket and the legging I bought from ZARA
SO PRETTY!!!!! Can’t leave the shop without them!!!!!!!
Besides, I bought some cookies from Delectable for my BFF minyie!!!!
If u guys ever want to have a unique Wedding's cake or Birthday's cake
DO VISIT ""DELECTABLE"" (delectable)


And a bag from ISETAN for Mic!!! (u will love it!!)
We basically spend all of our money!!!
We leave nothing on us!!!
ALL THANK TO MEGASALES!!!
(just partially XD)



I love shopping with AH TENG (gonna miss u in the coming 2weeks!!!)
Have so much fun with her!!!
I miss wen hao and zi hui when we are shopping!!
WITHOUT them, we have to take all those things ourself!!!!
Pity right??




Pleasure to meet huiteng's aunty
Have a great talk with her
and I will always remember this word "随缘"

Love my life
xoxo

No comments: