please "click click" please

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Explore JB

I been exploring JB with my darling besties recently
Wanna leave all the best memories before I leave
Enjoy so much with them

Last week, we went to KULAI to this lovely coffee shop ( a decade or more in business )
It is not perfectly renovated like those cafe
well the foods are delicious
and the ICE KACANG is heavenly!!!
I doubt a lot of Kulai-ian know this place - Happy land (欢乐园)
They are famous in their Ice Kacang and Mango Pudding
The place is kinda unique and old style coffee shop
Everyday is fulled of PEOPLE
definitely a 4.5/5 for this place!!!



This week, we began our journey from Mount Austin to Pelangi
We found a cafe from facebook 
-CARAMEL-
Just open recently and the cake attract us so much
Hence, we decided to go this place 
It is a pinky cafe and owned a quite comfortable environment
Well, for me 
the food and beverage might just be a rate of 2.5/5 
OH YEA
I met Yinghui at this cafe
Such a pleasant surprise to see her over there =)



After that, Minyie and I went to a cafe at Pelangi 
*CHEELICIOUS*
I love the environment and cakes
(We were too full at that moment, not able to try the food over there, will visit the cafe in the future)
A rate of 4/5 for them
Just right behind Plaza Pelangi
Nice catch up place with ur darling friendsssss






WE will continue our journey future
May our days shine our LIFE =)

1 comment:

yinghui said...

at plaza pelangi there got a restaurant named La Gourmet,i think u can go there and try it.
is behind plaza pelangi