please "click click" please

Sunday, March 28, 2010

WHEN I am SICK (do u feel the same way?)







Have you ever have some evil thought in your mind?
when the devil meet the angel
Who will have the victory in the end?
It all depends on your will
"when there's a will, there's a way"

Sometime, I do have some evil thoughts passed through my mind!!!
i.e "should I skip class today?? "
Same scenario happened this morning
BUT
It is not a evil thought!!!
I was so sick this morning
that I can't wake up and

SAY "HI" to our INCREDIBLE economic lecturer
HE IS MY IDOL- do I mentioned that?? lolzzz

AND the "kindest" lecturer- Dr Goh
GOSH.. If you ever got the chance to attend his class
you will definitely die in his HEAVY homeworks!!!!

AND I can't meet my dearest frens also
Ms evil - CHT
Ms always bully me yet help me the most - SYL
Ms dancer (she is cute) - TYH
Ms Ah Z wife wanna be - NMY
Mr Nice - ZL (he is so clever!!! admire)
Mr very noisy - KP (he is memang noisy)
aih ya and many many more!!!!



When u are sick...
you will realize how important your family is
{Especially the porridge and the kakak service (i miss my kakak)}
You will know who really concern about u ^^
You should be thankful to those help you when u are sick
You shall cherish the moment when U are healthy




Last but not least




I learn a lesson today!!
IF YOU ARE SICK
u better stay AT HOME

sob sob
i wanna back JB right now!!!!!







I am as dull as this flower right now

No comments: