please "click click" please

Friday, March 5, 2010

This two feelings kill me more


Do you ever have this kind of feeling?
meeting somebody that u were so closed with
but s/he just appear in front of u like s/he is ur normal friend
If u never, I could tell that the feeling suck
sadly, I dunno how to describe but it doesn't feel that "normal"
A little bit upset, well still can take it

Another one,
Holding the one and only dream since long time ago
Trying so hard to achieve it
yet God didn't see it that way
HE thinks that you are not putting in afford and you don't deserve the dream
I have this dream since few years ago
but only today I know we can't defeat destiny
hopefully that HE didn't treat me THAT bad 
at least let me enter Aus's Uni
My dream just gone
just like a balloon holding in my hand I would never let go
but now they are gone you can't hold it on anymore


I lost all the determination to study
heart really broken

3 comments:

AppleSucre said...

Buck Up man~
Cant lose at this time!!
still young!!!

yinghui said...

trust urself
u can do it
try it again
and work harder
cheerful

Haody said...

加油 dear, papa相信你的!
别那么难过哦,要开心!