please "click click" please

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Regret, m i?

Have you ever make any wrong decisions in your life?


I doubt nobody will say " NO " 


Last year I make a decision, a huge one
I decided to pursue my dream 
and give up the chance to get into Monash

Today, looking back the decision I made
Did I regret?


Maybe my result just too suck
Maybe I just being lazy
Maybe....

I can't get in the top University in UK
I can't pursue my dream anymore in conjunction to enter a top University


Sometime, I am wondering
Why am I wanted go UK so badly?
I really don't know
I have no idea and I never been to UK
Just a voice in my heart telling me that UK is your dream, go for it


Now, again
I stand at the crossroad asking myself
which way to go




It is a long journey
A lot of thing I have to choose in the future
I really afraid of making wrong decision again
Dream and Reality
Why can't they come together?



No comments: