please "click click" please

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy days at secret place


ERM....
I been ages i never step of this land of happiness
I really love the place
IT bring me lot of joys and peace~~~
Especially with my besties-Min yie n my cousin(AMBER)
Although i din slp for de whole nite before i go to the place
But i have been so HYPER for de whole day until i reached my home
and pengsan till early morning
and awake up bcs my cousin was rushing out to Singapore
(she is going off tmr at changi airport gonna miss her)
We got so much fun when we together
and so LOL-ing all de days
hahahaha
lol....
well....
My mood wasn't that good today
due to something and i got dis headache for de whole day
THIS PLACE IS..........................



***






**






*






lol.... is lovely rite
the orang hutan!!!!!!!!






We on the train for only a sec
bcs we shldn't on the train!!!!( we din pay for it)
lolzzzz




I was exhausted and min yie trying her best to pull me!!!
can't u guys see de robe??
BCS IT IS A TRANSPARENCY ROBY~~


Falling down?? or acting up??



noobie face of me~~~



wahahahahaha



I m looking at another camera~~~~





THE KINGDOM OF STUPID *dunno which monkey*



HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! we were asking somebody so called the cleaner to help us


SHE/HE doesn't likes me!!!
can't u see that
)O"O( i m too annoyed, m i?



KISS ME KANGAROO~~~


THIS HIPPO IS CUTE




hahahahahaa~~~ almost falling down



ATTENTION *it cannot be eaten*




A random one




AFTER FEW HOURS OF WALKING
our leg.................
I WAN SHOPPING




blow~~~



wahahahaha
tiger here i come dun eat me~~~


<<<<<>>>>>



BYE THE ZOO

No comments: