please "click click" please

Saturday, June 13, 2009

BAD DAY

I should be working hard on my physic now

Since I already fail my A lvl math… Misleading by the email…

I though or assume I suppose to take AO level math in the entrance test

I do ask to change to AO when the exam just started

BUT the stupid examiner did not allow

SO… I just try my best to deal with all the questions

Non of them I know how to answer…

KINDA down when I was doing the test

When I come out from the hall

And I ask another examiner

She told me that actually I can change my exam paper

Preparing for whole month and I do not manage to do well in the exam really drag my mood to the bottom

I WANNA KILL THE STUPID EXAMINER!!!

Forget it…

Since I don’t think I still manage to get in to NTU..

Hahahaha

That mean I can go study abroad with the condition I have to stay one more year here

 

 

His blog..

The song

I heard before…

A song that I heard and cried for him

And yet

Now he is listening the song for another girl

If god does not fool me around

Who did???

No comments: