please "click click" please

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A day to another GOR GOR house

Just a very random blog...
Yesterday i went to my primary pet brother's house
known as Wilson too
hehehe....
Due to wat??
ERm...
Ya we went for a date...
(is that wat u guys think of??)









lolzz..
Actually i asked for his help so that he can teach me in math
for my coming NTU entrance exam!!!


STupid NTU
just let me in la..
why shld ever offer exams for me...

SOmemore
The weirdest part is
I wanna go into accounting
but the entrance exam is math, physic and english
erm...
SO if u ever dare to offer me engineering course....
I willl
I will





I will!!!





I will...







no choice...
just move on to other colleges....
lolz...
i noe it is lame


stay cool guys...
miss u guys at kl
and It is awesome to stick wif my jb's frens too
miss u all


btw....
I M GOIN TO KL NEXT week
Do make appointment
hahahaha
The 1st person i wanna see is SJW!!!!
DAMN I MISS U MUCH
hahahha
N jie jie tooo

No comments: