please "click click" please

Sunday, March 2, 2008

FOR MY D3@R bus FR3N

Monday, February 18, 2008

Since i cm here...
i seldom met u all...
mostly bcs i really hav no time to go bk
even i go bk

smt u all r busying doing ur stuff....

HEre...
i live much happier than in
OMEGA
except de time in bus ya...
erm...
Frankly
the happiest time i in
omg s wif u all...

Min yie....
my rili bez fren...
i m so happy to noe u...

u looks rili same in some way as i do...
hahaha...
silly and ah "lut"
wakakaka

ba kut teh...

erm...
aih yo...
u rili nice lorrr....
i always mention u to my f
ren
it s a happiness to noe u o

xiao xiong...

haha
faster help me train my maple la
everyone s laughin at me l
e
especially my bro lor!!!!
hrhmmm
hahahah


and xiao gou arr sisi arr y
an ming and many
rili happy to noe u all lorrr

at sunway
it s rili amazing and nice!!!!
i noe few frens....

wow
they r crazy!!!
hahah
i mean v ply till so sot...

but we normally juz gather at night
they r


MR ANG!!!-the craziest!!!!

MS lee ying-also k
nown as wu lou mei!!! sha sha de

MR ZIOn-look serious... bt... ke ke

MR clement-counted quiet.. see carefully s COUNTED
hahah


MR kawai-always say smth... tak tau la..



if 6 of us together...
the place wun b quie
t anymore...
wahahaha
hope u all study hard
and MISS ME O



me at starbuck wif min yie


No comments: