please "click click" please

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The day in College

Sunday, January 6, 2008

So urge to go in college...
Hate my life of secondary...

but somehow
now i feel that at least secondary time
i wun feel alone
and i wun feel scaring...

Here
everybody have their own thing to do
even teacher oso wun bother u much
even the officer
juz dun care about wat u say or wat
wat will from their mouth s
"wait..."
i have been waiting for the whole morning
juz wanna to change my group
i m a bit scare
bcs i have miss few of my classes

BUT
there are always a "but"
the school life over here s nice
i can walk aroud in the school freely although s alone
i can do watever i like
these all i cant do it in my previous school OMEGA

over there s so strict
everybody hav to listen to our principal comment
and everyone s scare of it...
they ll cane u if u wrong or anything


so...
college...
still got a lot of time let me go through!!!!

No comments: