please "click click" please

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exam stress? or relax?

Exam is around the corner
And this week is our study week
Heading back to jb to meet up my bro and his gf before she go back her hometown

I shouldn't blogging at this moment as I should really put in lot of effort for my term exam
(if I not manage to get the result I want I cannot go the place I dream of)
Well, being really restless today
Not really in the mood of study
Looking at my Econ study guide really driving me crazy
Feel so sleepy yet I just wake up

Yesterday while I am studying for my stat
Feel so "pek cek" and moody
One of my friend send this cute thing to me

☆  ╱╲ ╱╲ ☆  ☆  ☆ _
 ╱╳+▲╱  ╲ ╱╲ ☆  ☆     _
╱╱ ◢◣+   ╳  ╲  ☆   _
╱ +◢█◣  /    ╲☆   ☆  _
☆ ◢██◣聖誕節  ˙˙˙ _
___▂▂█▂▂__預祝 聖誕節幸福快樂﹋ merry X' mas


Trust me it do cheer me up for that moment
SO I wanna spread this happiness for all my friends
This little thing remind me that it is year end and Merry Christmas is coming up next
WOoHOo
Sadly, this year I not going to celebrate with my bff-m.y
I will be at Fu Jian that time (don't worry m.y i will bring u some presents i guess)

Opps
Here some tips for everyone WHO is having exam now
It do really make my life better With all the books SURROUNDING me

  1. Junk foods around U or CHOCOLATE
  • is proven that is really delight one
  • (side effect) u are going to gain weight babe
2. Facebook/Blogging/Dota (lolzzz) which mean online
  • well I do believe that Online can relax your mind
  • (side effect) Time will flies
3. Watch some dramas or do some SPORTs
  • some It relax your mind and eyes (no longer reading the stupid text)
  • (side effect) u might be very tired and fall sleep later on because it always happen on me

4. Shout if you want to
  • Cheeriness your mood
  • (side effect) I think your neighbour would like to make a phone call

Okay stop all the craps and nonsense
STUDY MOOD -on- (i suppose)
well since this little kids down here also start study
I should too
Cheer PEOPLE






1 comment:

hueywoen said...

hey gal..although your course really hard and stress for you but cheer up and look forward!
don't study till crazy ya!I have no transport to visit you at T.R,kekez...jkjk....:P