please "click click" please

Friday, September 26, 2008

~~Birthday~~~

Why should we ppl celebrate birthday
Jesus said " birthday is the day our mother suffer the most"
but in my opinion...
i think that my mum should be happy on this day...
bcs her daughter was borne!!!

Our parent bought us up from little baby till now...
do u really appreciate what they did for us...
and do u fulfill ur responsible as their child...
mayb i did not fulfill all... bt i did complete almost 70%...
(so think about it... ur mum should be happy on this day or sad n regret on this day?)
i think my mum is quite happy.... ^^
let stop here... 

Some ppl always bcm the planner of others birthday
some ppl enjoy on this day
some ppl sad on this day
some ppl might angry on this day
the emotion of one is depended on urself
whether u wan to be happy or not...
n i choose to be happy when i help others celebrate their birthday
n i think this is de only memory i can give THEM(my best frens)


Yi Chyng BIRTHDAY

yi chyng n sue wei

the birthday girl

me n yi chyng


me yi chyng sue wei





No comments: